Touring & Camping
Little Lakeland has all the facilities you need for a quiet peaceful holiday or just to use as a relaxing retreat. For more information on any of our facilities, please get in touch.
- Individual hedged touring pitches
- Heated modern toilets and showers with free hot water, hand dryers and hair dryers.
- Disabled bathroom
- Parent and baby facilities
- 10 amp electric hook-ups on all pitches
- Laundry/dishwashing room with commercial washing machine and tumble dryer, spin dryer, ironing facilities, microwave and free hot water to sinks.
- Children's play area
- WiFi available
- NEW Social hub with Library & Tourist Information
- Private fishing lake
- Calor and Camping Gas stocked
- Small well stocked site shop
- Dogs welcome (a maximum of two) but must be kept on a lead at all times
Our fishing lake is solely for the use of those staying at our caravan park. The lake contains bream, tench, perch, roach, mirrored carp and common carp. We allow up to 2 rods per person, and a maximum of 4 rods per caravan.
All fish must be returned to the water without delay and our fishing rules adhered to at all times. An Environment Agency fishing licence is required to fish this lake.